יום שני, 7 באפריל 2014

Siebel CRM News of the Day

While sifting through the latest alerts, SODs etc on My Oracle Support, I found some interesting news for Siebel folks. While I usually peruse twitter for quick messaging, I believe it is worthwhile to summarize my Sunday evening tweets so that more people get this important pieces of information.


First, all good things come to an end, and even more so for Siebel Management Server, its ADM functionality and the Siebel Management Agent.


Second, the good people at Oracle have composed a new Statement of Direction for planned Open UI related enhancements in Siebel CRM Innovation Pack 2014 which is expected for late fall this year.

And third, there is a new monthly patchset for IP 2013 - rather early - for April available. But I posted this already.

Oh, I nearly forgot there is a new Siebel Open UI Advanced JavaScript API class available on Oracle University.

Stay tuned for more details.

have a nice day

@lex

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה