יום שישי, 25 באפריל 2014

Looking for a Siebel Job?

In association with Bruce Daley's Siebel Observer publication, the Siebel Essentials blog now supports Siebel job seekers around the world with a simple submission form on the sidebar.


So if you are looking for a Siebel job, please fill in the form on the sidebar or here and submit it. The information you enter will be processed by the Siebel Observer. Bruce asked me to pass on the following message.



Are You for Real? 

Yes I am an actual person and not a brand. I am real and even have been quoted in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Times, and the Financial Times of London about Siebel. Much as I like software bringing people together is something I like even more. Back when I was a kid I was always introducing best friends to one another. After college I introduced a lot of future husbands and wives to each other. Now I am turning my attention to helping people with Siebel skills find openings.

Lately I have been thinking a lot about employment and believe jobs is an issue world wide. This is my attempt to make things easier for people to find the work they need to lead happy, secure, productive lives.  

Help me help you

I truly believe that through grassroots word-of-mouth marketing we've created the best job site for Siebel talent in the world. But that has only happened from people passing on this information to friends, colleagues, and former colleagues who are either actively looking for a new position or are currently employed and looking to move forward in their careers.

I'm always looking for new ways to improve the connections I make and welcome advice on how to make my efforts more effective. Drop me a line if you have any thoughts about how to do this, or the Siebel job market, or anything else I can help you with.

In the meantime use the form found here on Alex's site to help me help you.

All the best,

Bruce Daley
Editor, Siebel Observer

have a nice day

@lex

אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה