יום שני, 5 במאי 2014

Siebel CRM Patch Set 7 for Innovation Pack 2013 is Available

Last Saturday, Oracle made the latest patch set 8.1.1.11.7 / 8.2.2.4.7 available for download on My Oracle Support.


Apart from various bugfixes, including the Open UI and Mobile Applications realm, the patch set includes changes to the eScript ST engine which are described in document 1668366.1.

As usual, the patch set comes with a button that says "Read Me" which leads you to the installation guide which also contains descriptions of the resolved issues.

(All links require a valid account for My Oracle Support)

have a nice day

@lex

תגובה 1:

  1. Blackjack - Dr.MCD
    I'm 광주 출장마사지 a gambler, and I want to help, to do what's best, 충주 출장마사지 at least in my experience, I don't know 남원 출장안마 why I need to put 서울특별 출장샵 a blackjack game 논산 출장샵 in place.

    השבמחק